The world is on the internet. Almost everything is now done on the internet – socialisation, knowledge, even business etc. This is why you need to put your business on the internet. A website can be likened to an online space dedicated to your business. You could call it an online office or shop.
Here are other reasons why your business needs a website:
1. You target a wider market: You get the opportunity to introduce your products to the billions surfing the internet daily.
2. Cheaper than Advertising: If you’re going to consider the cost of advertising, you’d find out it’s cheaper to have your own avenue for advertising than having to pay another website to squeeze in your product in their page.
3. Accessibility: Unlike your 9 – 5, 5 days a week office, your website is available round the clock.
4. Business Expansion: Having your own website is opening up another branch – one that is not by geographical limits.
5. Communication: A website isn’t just for sales. It is a tool for communication. It helps build integrity with your audience.